Immigration laws are complex. Even a matter that may seem simple can be unnecessarily prolonged due to simple mistakes or just not understanding how the system operates.
At North County Legal, we have the experience to properly evaluate our clients’ cases, spot potential issues, monitor cases to make sure they are proceeding in a timely manner and help reduce the stress that individuals and companies frequently experience when going through the immigration process.
Our North County immigration attorney specifically focuses on the following areas of immigration:
- Employment Based Green Cards
- EB-1: extraordinary ability; outstanding professors/researchers; or multinational executives/managers
- EB-2: professionals with advanced degrees/exceptional ability
- EB-3: skilled workers, professionals, or other workers
- EB-4: special immigrants
- EB-5: investors
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- H-1B: specialty occupations
- E-3: specialty occupations (Australian Nationals)
- TN: Canadian and Mexican NAFTA professionals
- L-1A/L-1B: intercompany transfers
- E-1/E-2: treaty traders/treaty investors
- O-1/O-2: aliens of extraordinary ability/accompanying worker
- B-1/B-2: visitors for business/visitors for pleasure
- K-1: fiancés
- Family Based Green Cards
- Immediate relatives
- Preference relatives
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Consular Processing
Our North County immigration attorney has represented clients and companies around the world. If you have an immigration question or issue, regardless of where you are from or where you are currently located, you can contact us at (619) 819-5085 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.