Truly Accessible Legal Services Focused On You & Your Goals LET'S GET STARTED

Naturalization & Citizenship Attorney in Carlsbad, California

Picture of a buildingWhether you hold a green card now, you were born overseas to a U.S. citizen parent, or you derived citizenship through a U.S. citizen parent or grandparent, we can help you on your path to becoming a U.S. citizen.


Naturalization is the way a person, not born in the United States, becomes a U.S. citizen. In order to naturalize, the foreign national must fulfill the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

Pursue Naturalization & Citizenship


Not everyone born overseas who wants to be a U.S. citizen needs to go through the naturalization process. Some people are born U.S. citizens even if they are not born on U.S. soil, while others derive citizenship after birth, but prior to turning 18.

Citizenship law has changed over the years and depending on when you were born, the laws in effect at the date of your birth apply.